Natural Gas Fireplace Replace Service Johnson City TN
Having a natural gas fireplace is a great heat source and cozy ambiance on cool days. We can help maintain your sense of warmth and comfort by having your natural gas fireplace services before cold weather sets in again soon. Specifically, for natural gas fireplace insert replace repair service in Johnson City TN.
Gas leaks in your home or workplace can become a very serious issue. Don’t try to fix the problem by yourself, as only a certified professional should repair or replace natural, propane, and liquid petroleum gas pipes and tanks.
If you smell gas, immediately leave! Call 911!
Natural gas fireplace service and maintenance:
Indeed, there are several components our natural gas fireplace technician can look for in a service call. In fact, here’s a our natural gas fireplace service checklist that technicians use:
- First of all, the technician will check the burners: clean and vacuum
- Pilot assembly: check and clean
- Combustion chamber: clean
- Gas log: check condition and vacuum
- System wiring: check for deterioration
- Ignition: check and adjust to improve performance
- Venting: check for integrity, blockage, and proper draft
- Flue: check for spillage
- Thermostat on/off switch: check for proper operation
- Main burner combustion: check to ensure operating safely
- Lastly, gas leakage potential: check for any evidence of gas leaks
Additional services for natural gas fireplaces:
- Removal of front glass if permanent frame/glass door gas fireplace
- Clean the soot from the logs and firebox
- Clean the glass door and gasket
- Check the functionality of the remote control
Why have your natural gas fireplace repaired?
All major gas fireplace manufacturers and retail stores recommend annual cleaning and inspection. Actually, this process is used to ensure your natural gas fireplace is safely and correctly operating for the sake of your home and your family. Easily and without notice, spiders, dirt, and dust clog your fireplace, which causes it to work less efficiently, or worse, let carbon monoxide into your home. This is why it’s important to have your natural gas fireplace insert replace repair service in Johnson City TN.
Your time and budget is important to us, so we offer these additional services for you:
- Award winning customer service from our reliable and knowledgeable natural gas fireplace technicians.
- No waiting. Our natural gas fireplace technician will call you one hour before he arrives, and he’ll arrive on time.
- No mess. You won’t have to clean after we leave.
- No surprises or hidden fees. You will know the price for solving your natural gas fireplace problem, before we begin the work.
- Finally, our natural gas fireplace technicians are trained, background checked, and drug tested. You can receive a picture and biography of your natural gas fireplace technician via email before your service, so you will recognize him when he arrives in a marked van, wearing a uniform, and a picture id. For your protection, all of our technicians are covered in worker’s compensation and general liability insurance for residential and commercial projects in Bristol, TN.
Affordable payment options
It only takes 10 to 15 minutes to be pre-approved for the best, affordable payment options for your budget. Call today for more information on funding your natural gas fireplace insert replace repair service Johnson City TN.
In conclusion, Leinbach Services Inc.covers all your homeowner and building maintenance needs regarding plumbing, electrical, and heating and air conditioning. Whether the project is large or small, our highly skilled technicians are available to correctly install, maintain, and repair your pipes, wires, and ducts. Particularly, natural gas fireplace insert replace repair service Johnson City TN.
Call today! 423-282-4983
Residential Service Department Hours:
Monday - Friday 8 am – 8 pm
Saturday 8 am–3 pm
3101 W. Market St. Suite 109 Johnson City, TN 37604