Heat Pump Water Heater Johnson City TN
When your water heater needs repairs, sometimes it’s hard not to think about the possibility of water heater prices might mean to your family budget. Typically, traditional water heater tanks last around a decade. If it’s getting close and needing repairs, you’ll want to begin to save money to have a new one installed. Consider the perks of installing a heat pump water heater Johnson City TN.
Cut your electrical bill by installing a Hybrid Heat Pump Water Heater. It is up to 62% more efficient than the electric water heater that is in your home now. It combines the traditional electric elements with heat pump technology.
Heat pump water heater benefits
According to EnergyStar, these are the benefits of installing a heat pump water heater in Kingsport:
- Efficiency/Economy – Maximizes energy efficiency and savings by only using the heat pump to heat water
- Auto/Hybrid – The default setting is ideal for daily use, providing energy-efficient water heating with sustained heat
- Electric/Heater – This high-demand setting is the least energy-efficient, using only the electric element to heat water
- Vacation & Timer (not available on all models) – Save on your energy when away from home by placing the unit in “sleep” mode until you return
How Heat Pump Water Heaters Work
According to Energy.gov, here’s how heat pump water heaters work:
Heat pump water heaters use electricity to move heat from one place to another instead of generating heat directly. Therefore, they can be two to three times more energy efficient than conventional electric resistance water heaters.
Water Heater rebate
If you use Johnson City Power, you may be eligible for water heater rebate. We can help you with all your plumbing needs.
Water Heater Maintenance
Here are a few of the services our Johnson City plumbing technicians provide in maintenance checks:
- checks for leaks and rust
- check for a gas leak if applicable
- flush out the sediment that collects at the bottom of the tank
- water pressure
- check the thermostat for defects
- check dip tubes and pressure relief values