What does 100% satisfaction money back guarantee mean for you?
We want to make a promise to you that you’ll find great satisfaction, actually 100% satisfaction, in your newly installed heating and cooling system or water heater. Total satisfaction or you’ll receive your money back. Pinkie promise. This guarantee is non-transferable and will remain in effect for one year after the original installation date.
100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you, the original purchaser, are not satisfied with your heating and air conditioning system, Leinbach Services Inc. will repair the problem to your satisfaction or remove the product and refund the purchase price. All of this is subject to the Conditions and Limitations listed below.
Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee
We also offer our customers a Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee. So, what does this mean to you? Should a project require additional labor due to fault in our workmanship, we will work at no additional cost to you. Ask your technician for your written and signed Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee today!
When a Leinbach Services technician installs your water heater or heat pump, we automatically give you 2 years free labor guarantee. When you receive a “birthday” card from our office, use this as a reminder of how much longer your labor guarantee is good for. If you’re unsure, call our office for more information about your unit.
Conditions and Limitations
- First of all, this offer is applicable only to the homeowner’s personal residence. Not applicable to any rental or commercial properties in residence which the owner is not the primary resident.
- Owner agrees to allow a Leinbach Services representative a reasonable number of attempts and ample time for the resolution of the dissatisfaction, or for the approval of the eventual removal of the system.
- Amount shown in the covered refund amount is the amount of the purchase price.Owner must provide access for the system to be removed weekdays between 8 am and 5 pm.
- Homeowner is responsible for painting, patching, or restoration work in the removal of the system.
- Covered Equipment Refund Amount is based on labor and material necessary for the installation of the system only. Additional items that would remain on the premises are not subject to refund. Those additional items include the following: ductwork, electrical/plumbing upgrades, registers, grills and fees, permits and finance charges. Geothermal loops will remain. Cost for purchase, installation, or removal of the geothermal loops are not eligible for a refund.
- Regardless of the retention of the original system, we will remove the new system free of charge, if you’re not satisfaction.
- This guarantee does not cover the cost to replace or reinstall owner’s original equipment.